Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ethanisms

Ok, Ethan's a riot. Now I realize that I'm his Dad but others can vouch for me on this. Here's a few of the things that he's said or done lately...

When Ethan thinks of something that he wants to do or somewhere he wants to go he asks, "Could we do that on Thursday?" He says this no matter what day of the week it is and he does it almost everyday.

A while back I was walking down the stairs with Ethan and told him that he was getting to be a big boy to which he said, "yeah, and handsome."

If you ask him what time it is he's likely to say, "thirty six o' clock"

When he wants to do something right now he says, "can we do that straight away?" I still don't know where he heard that.

Since he has an older sister he ends up playing with her girl stuff. But being a guy he wants to make it more manly so he recently asked if he could have a "boy princess computer".

He's a pathetic Momma's boy at times. At night when Christin tucks him in he says, "Mommy you hug me, rock me, kiss me, hold me, sing songs to me?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Straight away": classic.