Monday, July 21, 2008

4th of July face painting evangelism

On the 4th of July some youth from CBC participated in an outreach effort with Gospel Ministries to Children and shared the gospel with kids as we painted their faces. Here are some pics from the event. I'm proud of the youth that participated for sharing the gospel and trusting Him for the results. Even though the face painting was free I'm afraid that a few of the parents of the kids whose face I painted wanted to ask for a refund...ouch.Robinson....like a champ man.
Now Stephanie could slap some serious paint on....
J-Dog painting it up. His were marginally better than mine :)
Con-man bringing it on.



1 comment:

themac's said...

Hey. I love your blog. I saw that BJ put it on his facebook so I thought I would take a look. Your kids are so BIG now and Christin you look as beautiful as ever. So glad to see I can keep up with your ever growing family now. :-)